Team Fortress 2
Unlike other "class-based" games that offer a variety of combat classes only, Team Fortress 2 packs a wild variety of classes which provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills. Play as the flame-throwing Pyro, the room clearing Heavy, or the Spy, a master of disguises. Other classes include: Scout, Sniper, Medic, Engineer, Demoman, or Soldier.
All new games in The Orange Box are:
- Half Life 2: Episode Two - the second chapter in Valve's award-winning trilogy, taking gamers beyond the walls of City 17 for the first time.
- Portal - A groundbreaking new kind of action game that will forever change the way gamers interact with their environment, much like Half Life 2's gravity gun rewrote the rules for how gamers manipulate in-game objects and use physics.
- Team Fortress 2 - The long-awaited return of the legendary king of role-based online multiplayer games, Team Fortress 2 pushes the Source Engine to new heights with a daring new art style and deep multiplayer gameplay for nine distinct roles.
- 5 Games, One Box - The Orange Box is the ultimate collection of innovative action games for the PC or console, and an amazing introduction to the Half Life series for console gamers.
- Epic Storyline - Half Life 2: Episode Two takes gamers deeper into one of the best-known stories in gaming, following the desperate struggle of Gordon Freeman against the mysterious Combine. In this episode, gamers will leave the confines of City 17 for the first time.
- Redefining Action - Portal delivers an innovative new action gaming experience. Arming players with a portal gun allowing them to create portals from one location to another with the press of a button, Portal will forever change the way that gamers interact with their environment.
- Team Fortress 2 is the sequel to granddaddy of role-based multiplayer actiongames. Featuring ninedistinct roles - Heavy, Spy, Scout, Demoman, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, Soldier and Pyro
- Team Fortress 2 is one of this year's most anticipated multiplayer games for any platform.